This position is with an exciting and growing company that provides basic equipment and labor to trade show managers. Their strategic location affords them the ability to service not just Northern Alabama, but a national and international marketplace. Their focus always has been and always will be on providing effective trade show exhibit management,exceptional exhibit and environment design, quality production, and top-notch customer service.
Their branded, custom environments are designed to wow their client’s employees, customers, and visitors. The Company prides itself in their attention to detail, coupled with strategic decision-making skills, making the trade show or environment space stand out as an important part of their client’s company. The cliche is true: you only have one chance to make a favorable impression, and with the Company’s smart and creative space solutions, their client’s company undoubtedly will.
Position Summary and Essential Job Functions
The Company is seeking a unique-experienced graphic designer who possesses an unrelenting commitment to quality. They should be a strong creative thinker that is willing to offer up unique branded solutions in a fast-paced environment.
You will work with our Senior Designer and Creative Director for establishing due dates and turning out template and new designs.
- Skilled in both web and print design. Your designs need to leave an impression from the branded experience
- Ability to design fast and efficiently, working independently to see the job through to completion
- Must understand HTML, CSS, responsive web design and possess expert knowledge of designing websites for all platforms. Mobile experience a plus
Desired Skills and Required Experience:
- Excellent eye for design / style / aesthetics
- 3-5 years on the job experience (Agency or Communications firms) is preferred
- Passion for design in all media and a love of making (creating) things 2D and 3D
- Ability to visualize branding (complete systems) elements and future applications both 2D and 3D
- Passion and experience for creating brands from the ground up
- Showcases big ideas executed across multiple channels
- Proven track record of embracing the culture and quality standards in pursuit of elevating the creative product
- Demonstrates conceptual thinking and an ability to define look and feel for integrated experience
- Strategically applies the latest industry and design trends and tate-of-the-art techniques
- Has strong understanding of many digital best practices
- Expert command of standard design and layout applications such as: Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced understanding of the digital landscape
- Create and pull resource material for concepts and mood boards to clearly communicate ideas
- Extreme attention to detail and consistency
- Highly organized and ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to express one’s ideas with the written word. Creative/Concepting writing skills a plus
- Must be creative in packaging presentations / experiences / pitches
- Application & Resume
- Small written piece, “What I would Bring to the Experience”, no more than 3 paragraphs
The essential candidate has an excellent eye for design, imaginative, well organized, good-natured, dedicated, flexible and passionate, to bring an expert understanding of visual and experience design, typography, composition and color theory with a branding kicker.
The Company offers a Competitive Salary, Medical Benefits package, Vacation, and Company Holidays.